The Extraordinary Italian Jewelry is the jewelry promotional project of the Italian Trade Agency - Houston Office.

Our goal is to develop new opportunities on the US market for the Italian jewelry companies bringing awareness trough different channels

06/17/2020

according to the US Department of Commerce retails sales, which include food sales, grew 18% on a month-over-month based to $485.5 billion in the month of May. 

READ MORE

06/25/2020

Signet Jewelers announced that is has reopened 1,100 of its 3,000-plus stores, with 80% fully open to the public and the remaining 20% doing curbside pickup only.

 

READ MORE

06/24/2020

VICENZAORO PRESENTS VOICE

VicenzaOro and the Italian Exhibition Group (IEG) announced a new exhibition format called VOICE (VicenzaOro International Community Event). Scheduled for September 12th to 14th and to be staged at the Vicenza’s Expo Centre.

READ MORE

06/19/2020

Neiman Marcus is on track to exit the bankruptcy process by the fall. On Tuesday the Southern division of Texas bankruptcy court approved Neiman Marcus’ plan to access debtor-in-financing.

READ MORE

in collaboration with

Banner.JPG

ITA Houston

777, Post Oak Blvd, Suite 320

Houston, Texas 77056

houston@ice.it

Tel: +1 281-888-4288

MAECI-marchio-O-EN.png
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle

The TEIJ project is organized by  Italian Trade Agency, Confindustria - Federorafi and the Ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation  to support the presence of Italian companies in US

© 2018 by ITA Houston